I was recently invited to check out a new snack box subscription service…Vegan Cuts. As a former vegan, I was intrigued. Back when I was a vegan, it was rarely heard of and there were not many snack alternatives to conventional brands out on the market. I was curious to see what kinds of things have become available today for vegans. I have to say, I was very surprised to see that there’s a nice variety…enough to start a monthly subscription service! I was even more surprised at just how tasty the snacks were in my sample box! I just might be going vegan again soon.
This is what I received in my Vegan Cuts February Snack Box:
1. Earth Balance Kettle Chips - Cheddar. The whole family loved them! They were my daughters favorite item in the box. Not only are they yummy, but they are made with non-GMO ingredients!
2. The Daily Crave Veggie Chips. There are a few veggie chips out on the market that claim to be all-natural, but actually contain one or two questionable ingredients. The Daily Crave is the real deal. You won’t find anything artificial in these veggie chips. They are 100% vegan, non-GMO, and tasty.
3. Nākd Berry Delight Bar by Natural Balance Foods. This healthy, moist and chewy bar is made with nutritious raw fruits and nuts…nothing else. Great for those on-the-go moments when you need to fuel up. vegan-friendly, non-GMO, Kosher, gluten and dairy free, better and less messy than trail mix!
4. Two Degrees Foods - Cherry Almond Bar. Another vegan snack bar made with simple ingredients that pack lots of nutrition. You can never give me too many snack bars! Gluten free, non-GMO and tastes great!
5. Naturade’s VeganSmart All-in-One Nutritional Shake. This was one of my favorite items in the box. I’ve seen this before at Whole Foods but hesitated to buy it. Now that I’ve been able to sample it, I’m definitely adding it to my grocery list! Protein powders can be very deceiving. You may think you’re getting nutrition, but you’re also getting a ton of chemicals, dyes, artificial sweeteners, sugars, and other junk. VeganSmart is loaded with vitamins, minerals and 20 grams of protein in a serving! It’s made with a protein blend of pea, hemp, chia, potato and chlorella. It also contains whole foods, fiber and a probiotic blend. The vanilla flavor made my protein shake taste so good!
6. Runa Clean Energy – Tea. I received two RUNA tea bags….Traditional Guayusa Tea and Cinnamon-Lemongrass Guayusa Tea (my favorite!). The Guayusa leaf helps to promote focused energy by balancing caffeine with antioxidants. The super-leaf is found on trees from the Amazon Rainforest. The teas are Organic and Fair Trade Certified.
7. Hail Merry Macaroons - Strawberry. I’m a big fan of Hail Merry snacks. They are made with coconut oil and non-GMO ingredients. The macaroons are a nice, sweet treat and gluten-free too!
8. Equal Exchange Dark Chocolate. I’m always on the hunt for Organic and Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate. Normally not a fan of fruit or nuts in my chocolate, I actually enjoyed this chocolate bar. It’s made with raisins and almonds. The chocolate is perfect…not too bitter, not too sweet. Best of all, it supports farmers and sustainable practices.
9. Sjaak’s Organic Chocolates. More chocolate! I have had Sjaak’s chocolates before and enjoyed them very much. Very decadent. I ended up giving this heart-shaped cherry chocolate truffle to my daughter.
As you can see, I got lots of great goodies. You can snack boxes like for less than $20 each month! Vegan Cuts also offers a Beauty Box. Shipping is free and you can cancel at anytime. Vegan Cuts also offers an online store so you can shop for skincare, fashion and other products from vegan-friendly businesses. If you’ve been thinking about going vegan or just looking for new and healthier snack and beauty products, I highly recommend Vegan Cuts.
For more info visit the Vegan Cuts Website